Bone Conduction Headphones – Bluetooth Wireless Headset
- Bone Conduction Technology: Now enjoy hours of music without damaging your earbuds. It features bone conduction technology that creates vibrations to transmit sound through the bones of your face (jawbones and cheekbones) directly to the inner ear. The wrap-around-design makes it extremely lightweight, flexible and provides custom and secure fit.
- Work with Glasses: Easy to wear when you are wearing glasses.Getting high-quality wireless headphones with great sound and a built-in microphone is a dream come true for any person who wears eyeglasses.Now,This make it!
- Unmatched Comfort and Stability: The ergonomic design provides ultimate comfort and makes sure that it stays put, no matter what. Whether you are doing an intense workout, hiking, running, climbing, skating, driving or more and USB powered which makes it perfect for every situation.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connection: Enjoy the hands-free experience. With up to 10m of range, you will never have to reach your device again and again. It effortlessly connects with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled devices in no time.
- Crystal Clear Calls: Never let any disturbance come into your way again. With advanced noise reduction microphone, it optimizes your call and reduces the background noise.
- Sweat proof Design: Now pep up your workout with crip and powerful sound that your traditional headphones can’t match. These bone conduction headphones are sweat resistant and stay securely in place throughout your workout and exercise session.
- Easy to Control: One button control, you can easily adjust volume, change tracks and easily switch between calls and music.
- Hearing Aids Supports:The hearing aids headphones are suitable for the elderly or hearing impaired to watch TV, make phone call and communicate, but poor effective for aging ear nerve; Please make sure you can hear the sound of your teeth and teeth colliding
- A Battery That Just Keeps Going: With over 7-8 hours of playtime and 15 days of standby time, enjoy hours of music, calls, movies, and videos throughout the day.
Unlike traditional headphones, they will block your surrounding sound more or less, so you may expose in danger while you’re running or cycling. Bone conduction headphones work by vibrations, sound transmits via cheekbone to your cochleas, which avoids hearing impairment compared to ordinary earphones.
Bone Conduction Headphones are lightweight and they will never fall out no matter what kind of strenuous exercise, enable you to do sports freely.
See More: Smart Car Wireless Charger Phone Holder
- 1 x Bone Conduction Headphones Set
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Answer:Yes you can. Currently have mine paired with three different devices. You will have to re-discover which device you wish to use if all of your paired devices are on and within Bluetooth range.
Answer:Yes, by tapping on the capacitive side.
By Soheli Akter Hira on January 20, 2020
Answer:Not so much your head but your neck. These will loop your ear and ride on the nape of your neck.
By CoyoteS550 on Mar 6, 2020
Answer:Definitely. I use mine with an iPhone 8+. It’s super comfortable, probably the most comfortable headphones I’ve ever used. I listen to audiobooks for hours every day and these are great.
By D Anthony on Feb 28, 2020
Answer:They still fit really well and I have flat ears. I gave an extra pair to my sister. She wears them with sunglasses too.
By Lewa on Mar 17, 2020