Thermal Tec – Unisex Thermal Gloves
SAY GOODBYE TO COLD AND WET HANDS!
- Do you hate freezing hands during the winter?
- With our Thermal Tec™ – Thermal Gloves, your fingers will never be frostbitten again when you get home!
- Our Thermal Tec™ – Thermal Gloves help to keep your hands nice and toasty. The cutting edge windproof and waterproof material allows you to handle all types of activities such as Cycling, Running, Driving, Dog Walking, Hiking, Skiing, and much more!
- The sensitive conductive material makes it easy to use your smartphone smoothly without the hassle of taking off your gloves.
- LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE – CLICK “BUY NOW” TO GET YOURS TODAY!
- PREMIUM THERMAL MATERIAL: The gloves lightweight liner provides a solid layer of toasty warmth and protection between your hands and the harsh winter cold.
- WATERPROOF: Made of high-density water-resistant material that will protect your hands from getting wet whilst you are doing your favorite outdoor activities.
- WINDPROOF: The premium fabric stops all winds outside of your hands and the adjustable zipper design provides a snug, secure fit to block wind and cold from your wrists.
- TOUCH SCREEN SENSITIVE: Capture every moment of your winter adventure without taking off your gloves. The gloves are touch screen compatible, so your fingers won’t freeze as you snap a photo or video.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Suitable for winter outdoor sports like riding, skiing, climbing, running, hiking, driving, and other outdoor adventures.
- HIGHLY DURABLE: Our gloves are now double stitched for extra strength and durability. You’re in good hands.
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE – CLICK “BUY NOW” TO GET YOURS TODAY!
For ladies, S & M are suitable.
For men, L is suitable for most normal hand sizes.
If your hands are larger than normal, please choose XL.
My hands get very warm and I personally don’t want my fingers to get cold. When I ride on colder days, my fingers get very cold and numb very quickly, so on days below 50 F I will get plenty of use.
These gloves fit well and keep my hands warm in cool and cold riding conditions. They also look good 🙂 the touch screen fingertips really do work.
These are about as thick as you can have a comfortable use of your bike controls. I was able to shift and brake well and my hands were very warm on a 47-52 degree F ride.
I rode for 2 hours on a mountain bike at 40 F and all my fingers were warm. In fact, my hands got a little sweaty. I was very impressed with these gloves due to their low price and extreme warmth.
I’m seriously considering buying a second pair to have more turnaround time to wash them. These are great gloves at a reasonable price.